Last year Westword cooked up a new concept at DISH, our annual festival devoted to dining in Denver: Tacolandia, a space that celebrated authentic street tacos. And it was such a hit that we've now created an entire event devoted to Tacolandia.
Join us from 3 to 7 p.m. on Sunday, August 14, for the inaugural Tacolandia, presented by Estrella Jalisco at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. This celebration of Mexican street-style tacos will feature samples from forty-plus taquerias and restaurants, cash bar, and lots of spicy entertainment.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from such eateries as Taqueria El Trompito, El Taco de Mexico, Panaderia Y Taqueria Contreras, Tacos With Attitude, La Santisima Food Truck, Los Tacos, Garibaldi's Mexican Bistro, Lola, Los Chingones, Tacos La Tapatia, Tortas ATM,R Taco, and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Estrella Jaliscoas beer and spirits. Entertainment will include live performers and the Tacolandia Car Show presented by the Saints & Sinners Car Club.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets includes entry, unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and cash bar. A VIP ticket includes early entry, plus access to the VIP lounge, with two drink tickets and a special dining area featuring food from Lola.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event at the sNoble Energy Sports Legends Mall at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium. *Ticket prices are subject to increases.
AROUND THE WEB
- Photos: A Hot Time at Tacolandia
- Tacos of Tacolandia: Taqueria El Trompito
- Tacos of Tacolandia: R Taco
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Burrito Giant
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: La Potranca Taqueria
- Join Westword for a Facebook Live Chat With Raquelita's Tortillas
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Antojitos La Poblanita
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Tacos Jalisco Mexican Food
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Southside Bar & Kitchen