Tacolandia, Westword's annual celebration of street tacos, returns to Civic Center Park from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, August 17.
Our third annual Tacolandia will be bigger and better than ever, and to make this fiesta even more fun, we've moved it from Sunday to Saturday.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from forty-plus taquerias and restaurants, including...
Los Chingones, Neveria Jedany's, Los Mesones, La Fiesta, Kachina Cantina, Issai's Catering, Taco Block, Adelitas Cocina y Cantina, Lucha Cantina, El Gallo Blanco, Mariscos el Rey 2 and many more. You can wash down those tacos with offerings from a cash bar and plenty of spicy entertainment, as well as the Tacolandia Car Show presented by the Saints & Sinners Car Club.
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the first 200 tickets sold will include a free tequila drink ticket, courtesy of Exotico Tequila!
To redeem your free ticket please be prepared to show your ticket at the bar the day of the event.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, May 7. General admission tickets allow entry at 4 p.m. and unlimited taco samples. A VIP ticket includes early entry at 3 p.m., as well as access to the VIP lounge throughout Tacolandia, with a special dining area featuring food from an exclusive VIP restaurant and two free beers. Please note: This is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to Civic Center Park. Ticket prices will increase closer to the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia 2019 Coming August 17; Presale Begins Today!
- Tacolandia Returns to Civic Center Park Today
- Shipping Container Taqueria TacoBlock Runs Afoul of Zoning Rules
- A Hot and Spicy Deal on Tacolandia Tickets!
- Meet, Greet and Eat With Gustavo Arellano at Tacolandia
- It's National Tequila Day, and Tacolandia Is Celebrating!
- Taco the Town: Tacolandia at Civic Center Park Today!
- Grab Lunch and Bargain Tacolandia Tickets at Civic Center Eats Today
- Jamey Fader Will Host a Very Important Party at Tacolandia