Tacolandia, Westword's annual celebration of street tacos, returns to Civic Center Park on Sunday, August 19. Join us from 4 to 7 p.m. for the third annual Tacolandia.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from forty-plus taquerias and restaurants, including Lola Coastal Mexican, Garibaldi's Mexican Bistro, Yareth's, Contreras Panaderia y Taqueria, Chuey FUs, Los Mesones, Antojitos La Poblanita, Los Chingones and many more.
Wash down those tacos with offerings from a cash bar and plenty of spicy entertainment, with live performances, and the Tacolandia Car Show presented by the Saints & Sinners Car Club.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, May 7. General Admission tickets include entry at 4 p.m. and unlimited taco samples.
A VIP ticket includes early entry at 3 p.m., as well as access to the VIP lounge, with two free Bud Lights and a special dining area featuring food from Lola Coastal Mexican.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event at Civic Center Park. *Ticket prices are subject to increases.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia Returns to Civic Center Park Today
- Shipping Container Taqueria TacoBlock Runs Afoul of Zoning Rules
- A Hot and Spicy Deal on Tacolandia Tickets!
- Meet, Greet and Eat With Gustavo Arellano at Tacolandia
- It's National Tequila Day, and Tacolandia Is Celebrating!
- Taco the Town: Tacolandia at Civic Center Park Today!
- Grab Lunch and Bargain Tacolandia Tickets at Civic Center Eats Today
- Jamey Fader Will Host a Very Important Party at Tacolandia
- Tacolandia Ticket Prices Go Up This Morning!