In 2015, Westword cooked up a new concept at DISH, our annual festival devoted to dining in Denver: Tacolandia, a space that celebrated authentic street tacos. And it was such a hit that we've now created an entire event devoted to Tacolandia.
Join us from 3 to 7 p.m. on Sunday, August 20, for the second annual Tacolandia, presented by Bud Light at Civic Center Park. This celebration of Mexican street-style tacos will feature samples from forty-plus taquerias and restaurants, cash bar, and lots of spicy entertainment.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from such eateries as Lola Coastal Mexican, Garibaldi's Mexican Bistro, Los Tacos, Adelitas Cocina Y Cantina, Palenque Mezcaleria, Panaderia Y Taqueria Contreras, Bubba Chinos, Los Chingones, Roxie's Tacos, Tacos With Altitude, Tortas ATM, R Taco, and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Bud Light beer and spirits. Entertainment will include live performers and the Tacolandia Car Show presented by the Saints & Sinners Car Club.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets includes entry, unlimited taco samples, live entertainment and cash bar. A VIP ticket includes early entry, plus access to the VIP lounge, with two drink tickets and a special dining area featuring food from Lola Coastal Mexican.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event at Civic Center Park. *Ticket prices are subject to increases.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia Coming to Civic Center Park on August 20: Get Your Tickets Today!
- Photos: A Hot Time at Tacolandia
- Tacos of Tacolandia: Taqueria El Trompito
- Tacos of Tacolandia: R Taco
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Burrito Giant
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: La Potranca Taqueria
- Join Westword for a Facebook Live Chat With Raquelita's Tortillas
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Antojitos La Poblanita
- The Tacos of Tacolandia: Tacos Jalisco Mexican Food