Tacolandia, Westword's celebration of tacos, returns to Civic Center Park from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 4.
Our fifth Tacolandia will give guests a chance to explore foods from Denver’s longtime favorites as well as newcomers to the scene!
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from over forty taquerias, restaurants and food trucks including…
Bits & Pieces con Cerveza, Cilantro, Dos Abuelas, El Coco Pirata, Flavor of Tabasco, Gringos Tacos Denver, Mama Lolita's Mexican, Moya’s Tacos, Street Side Eats, Taco Block, Stoney's Cantina and many more! Cool down with drinks available for purchase from our well-stocked bars, make room for more tacos by dancing to spicy musical entertainment, and enjoy Tacolandia's second-most popular attraction: professional lucha libre wrestling.
General admission tickets allow entry to Tacolandia at 4 p.m., beverage samples and unlimited taco samples.
VIP Admission presented by Flyhomes includes early entry to the event at 3 p.m. as well as access to the VIP lounge, with dedicated restaurants, a VIP bar and two free drinks. Please note: This is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to Civic Center Park. *Ticket prices will increase so buy early!
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia Will Return to Denver's Civic Center Park June 4
- Wild Taco is Now Open in Capitol Hill
- Five Places to Eat Tacos on Cinco de Mayo, or Anytime
- Show Us Your Taco Tattoo for a Chance to Win Tacolandia Tickets
- El Coco Pirata Mariscos & Sushi Restaurante Is Growing in Denver and Beyond
- Veggie Whisperer and All Other Restaurants at Tacolandia 2019
- Tacolandia 2019 Coming August 2019, Presale Begins May 1
- Tacolandia Returns to Civic Center Park on August 19, 2018
- Shipping Container Taqueria TacoBlock Remains Closed Because of Denver Zoning Rules