Tacolandia, Westword's annual celebration of street tacos, returns to Civic Center Park from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, August 17.
Our third annual Tacolandia will be bigger and better than ever, and to make this fiesta even more fun, we've moved it from Sunday to Saturday.
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from forty-plus taquerias and restaurants, including...
El Coco Pirata, Neveria Mika, Los Mesones, Kachina Cantina, Lazo Empanadas, Taco Block, Adelitas Cocina y Cantina, Lucha Cantina, Truthfullbites, Blue Bonnet, Brightmarten and many more. You can wash down those tacos with offerings from a cash bar and plenty of spicy entertainment, as well as the Tacolandia Car Show presented by the Saints & Sinners Car Club.
Tickets are on sale now. General admission tickets allow entry at 4 p.m. and unlimited taco samples.
A VIP ticket includes early entry at 3 p.m., as well as access to the VIP lounge throughout Tacolandia, with a special dining area featuring food from El Coco Pirata and two free beers. Please note: This is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to Civic Center Park. Ticket prices will increase closer to the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- El Coco Pirata Builds a Mini-Empire With Sinaloa-Style Seafood
- The Veggie Whisperer Does Tacos, Too — at Tacolandia!
- Tacolandia 2019 Coming August 17; Presale Begins Today!
- Tacolandia Returns to Civic Center Park Today
- Shipping Container Taqueria TacoBlock Runs Afoul of Zoning Rules
- A Hot and Spicy Deal on Tacolandia Tickets!
- Meet, Greet and Eat With Gustavo Arellano at Tacolandia
- It's National Tequila Day, and Tacolandia Is Celebrating!
- Taco the Town: Tacolandia at Civic Center Park Today!